But trading is a complex activity requiring a significant amount of time for research and investment. One needs to go beyond candle-stick charting and factor in such other parameters as Fibonacci, RSI, Stochastics, MacD, Bollinger Band, Moving Averages and more.
Moreover, we have to keep track of market-related developments, including the variety of reports coming out of the US, Europe and Asia on a mindboggling array of subjects (manufacturing, inflation, unemployment, wage rise and what not) on a regular basis.
Then there is the critical factor of company financials and fundamentals which take investors beyond technical analysis. Without a firm grip on it all, trading will remain a gamble where you are guaranteed to lose.
Authoritative, professional guidance on how you can go about exercising your interest in investments and profiting from it is ideal.
There are credible companies such as CapitalVia which can give you daily recommendations on a range of investment avenues, both for short-term and medium-term gains. This covers recommendations for SGX (Singapore Stock Exchange) and Malaysian market, forex, CFDs, comex and more.
They have a team of more than 150 researchers spending on average about 5000 hours in research to bring recommendations to their clients.
They offer one or two recommendations a day via SMS and phone calls with clear instructions on when to enter and when to exit.
Some Trading Tips
- Cutting Loss: Cutting loss is the key to successful trading as not every trade can go the way you want.
- Otherwise, you risk sinking deeper into the red and having your investment locked with a futile trade.
- Start with a target and strictly abide by it without succumbing to the temptation of abandoning trading discipline. Once you have met your daily target avoid getting into further trades hoping for further gains but that can make you lose whatever is already in your kitty.
- During holidays in some key markets, you too can take a break and avoid pumping in money. Trading on those days can be thin and risky.
- Don’t be too aggressive and be realistic with your expectations.